My heart goes out to everyone currently affected by the impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. As of March 18th, Solano County set a shelter-at-home ordinance in place until April 7th. This means that all of our staff will be staying home and production will be halted until we can return to work on April 8th. At this time, we will still be taking orders and responding to emails as much as we can Monday – Friday but will be unable to complete the production of those orders until after April 8th. If you’re in a position to support local businesses and help the 10 families who rely on a paycheck from Oh Shirt Yeah we urge you to continue to place orders and we will work vigorously to get those orders out as soon as possible.
I acknowledge everyone’s fear, stress, concern and anxiety over the current situation with COVID-19. I would like to assure you that it is my highest priority to find a reasonable and safe solution for all of our clientele and employees.
I appreciate your patience during this process, and know that Oh Shirt Yeah is working to find solutions for the impact that this has had on you and our business operations.
I will be monitoring the continuous updates from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) and local authorities to help evolve our business practices for the remainder of the year to assure the safety of the general public and our staff.
These are some of the current practices we are implementing to help reduce exposure to COVID-19:
I am asking our employees to cancel or postpone any domestic or international travel, until further notice.
In-Store Appointments Only:
Our store front will be closed until April 7th. When we re-open on April 8th we will be limiting the amount of customers we have by moving to appointments only. If you would like to start setting up appointments please email us at email@example.com or visit https://www.ohshirtyeah.com/appointments/ to schedule online!
This guarantees that we can properly maintain a safe distance of 6 feet and have the ability to sanitize our shop between every customer.
- Employees are required to stay home if they are not feeling well. If our customers are not feeling well please refrain from coming into the shop. Please email us and we can take the necessary action of helping out your individual needs to safely get your order finished and in your hands.
- Employees will wash hands with soap and water for at least 30 seconds and will be required to wash their hands every 30 min while in the work space.
- Use good respiratory etiquette and cover your cough and sneeze into a tissue, elbow, or sleeve and avoid touching your nose, eyes and mouth.
- Practice social distancing and avoid close contact with anyone who is coughing. Remain 6′ from fellow co-workers.
- Routinely clean and disinfect your workstation, door knobs, desks, and any other frequently touched surfaces throughout each day.
Take this opportunity to understand the importance of taking the following preventive actions to avoid the spread of COVID-19:
For updated information regarding the coronavirus, I invite you to visit the following frequently updated websites:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- World Health Organization: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public
I understand that we are in unusual and uncertain times. Our commitment at Oh Shirt Yeah is to the health and safety of you, your loved ones and the community. I will be working day and night to keep current with the rapidly evolving news in order to provide the most up to date information. I am doing my best to support you during this unprecedented situation.
CALL 707-639-4152 OR EMAIL US AT MAKEIT@OHSHIRTYEAH.COM
Thank you for your patience and understanding,
Oh Shirt Yeah